What is a website?
A website is a collection of web pages that can be accessed within a domain name in a browser.
You should have an internet connection to access websites.
Examples for websites:
Types of Websites
- Informative sites/Promotional sites
- Online stores/eCommerce
- Promotional sites
- Functional Websites/Information System.
How to develop a website?
You should follow the software development life cycle to develop a website.
Software Development Life Cycle
- Requirements gathering.
- Analyzing the requirements.
- Designing a conceptual solution for your website.
- Implementation/Programming/Coding the website.
- Testing the site.
- Deploying the site.
- Maintaining the website.
What is required to develop a website?
- Computer program
- Database server
- Host & Hosting